My primary goal is to achieve optimum dental health for my patients with a gentle touch. I schedule one patient at a time to provide my undivided attention for treatment, answering questions and addressing future requests regarding cosmetic dentistry. Each patient has ample time to ask and clarify all their concerns about his/her oral health before they start their appointment.
I accept patients of all ages and they receive state-of-the-art dentistry at reasonable fees. I believe in making superior dental health available for all my patients. There is an intraoral camera in my treatment room to demonstrate teeth with problems. This is a very effective tool in displaying problems and describing treatment.
- Dr. Nazarian received a doctoral degree in dental medicine in 1992 from Tufts University, School of Dental Medicine in Boston. She made her decision to pursue dentistry after completing a research project at Harvard Dental School and receiving her Bachelor’s of Science degree in Biology.
- She is a general dentist treating her patients in all aspects of general and family dentistry. In addition she has received training in cosmetic dentistry and Implantology.
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the California Dental Association
- Member of the Los Angeles Dental Society
- Member of the Armenian Dental Society of California
- In December of 2004, Dr. Nazarian was chosen to participate in the Los Angeles Pediatric Oral Health Access Program. The program sponsors are California Dental Association, Los Angeles Oral Health Foundation and California Society of Pediatric Dentistry. This project is funded in part by the oral Health initiative of L.A. Care Health Plan to increase oral health services for low-income, uninsured residents of Los Angeles County . This has given her an opportunity to receive a California Dental Board-approved Oral Conscious Sedation certificated training, including American Health Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support training. She is also trained in preventive, restorative, and behavior management techniques for providing dental care services to children ages 0-5, and children with special needs. This expands the scope of her practice to include routinely providing dental care to children less than 5 years old and special-needs children.
She continues to take numerous post-graduate courses and is skilled in all phases of dentistry. She is at the cutting edge of cosmetic dentistry and her ability to improve your smile makes her stand apart.
Dr. Nazarian has practiced at various dental offices in the Los Angeles area and has been in private practice since 1998.
She provides state-of-the-art dentistry with a gentle and caring touch and looks forward to meeting you.